Koperasi Ribang Gayo Musara
Cooperatives independent, creative as well as striving particularly to enhance the Economy Standard of Cooperative members and society in general to be more prosperous.
Creating quality products can build trust so as to produce the welfare of cooperative members.
Supply The Best Coffee Products Since 2011
The Producer of Ribang Gayo Musara Cooperative formed from the seriousness and commitment of coffee farming communities in the Gayo area, precisely in the village of Pantan Musara, Pegasing District, Central Aceh District and its surroundings, to be more advanced and able to develop even better organizationally and to be able to elevate simplicity to become more valuable.
The facilities owned by the Ribang Gayo Musara Cooperative in supporting coffee processing activities are:
- 12 green houses owned by cooperatives with a drying capacity of 1.5 tons of coffee per green house
- Three drying coffee floors owned by the Cooperative with a capacity of 20 tons of coffee
- Two warehouse units owned by the cooperative with a storage capacity of 80 tons of coffee
- Two Hulling Units belonging to the cooperative with a processing capacity of 1 ton of coffee per hour
- One Hectare of Processing Area Including Cooperative Office
- One unit of grading machine
Guaranteed Coffee Quality
The quality of Gayo Arabica coffee from the Ribang Gayo Musara Cooperative has guaranteed its quality with a cupping test score above the average score of 86.
Running and maintaining the process (Traceability) of good goods traceability in the Cooperative.
arabika Gayo Fullwased
Arabica Gayo Honey
Arabica Gayo Semi Washed
Arabica Gayo Natural
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR...
Make an appointment
Award Winning Competition
Participated in the Indonesia Cup Of Excellence (COE) Competition